Adult Piano Study Program - in person with proof of vaccination
One monthly fee for a package designed especially for adult piano students. This unique package is built around traditional private piano lessons and includes features that will support and nurture adult learners.
- At the beginning of each month, the student will set learning goals and use these goals to guide practice and study throughout the month.
- Regularly scheduled 30 minute weekly lesson
- Extra support for building a strong practice and study habit
- Up to 4 Coaching Calls (5 to 10 minutes in length) or Email / Text exchanges per month
- Suggested reading and listening assignments beyond the weekly keyboard assignments
- Online resources
Pricing for Adult Package: $165 payable by the first lesson of each month.
This tuition includes weekly lessons (most months have 4 lessons, occasionally there will be 3 or 5) and coaching sessions.
Students are responsible for purchasing lesson books and theory books. This varies but will average between $25 and $75 per year.
Adult Students Make Up Lesson Policy.
Make your regularly scheduled weekly lesson a priority. Irregular attendance is probably the biggest reason adult learners fail to meet their goals.
You may only cancel a lesson because of illness or a genuine emergency. Those lessons may be rescheduled within 2 weeks.
If you feel that you are not prepared for your lesson, then you REALLY need to show up for yourself and get back on track. No, you may not cancel a lesson because you didn’t practice.